LED-UV UV Flatbed Printer
Print high-quality graphics at high speeds directly onto substrates up to 2,440 mm x 1,220 mm and with a maximum height of 95 mm with the VersaOBJECT EU-1000MF.
- Print on PVC panels, foam panels, corrugated cardboard, aluminium plates and more.
- Fast printing with four-colour/four-head and six-colour/six-head models.
- Reliable, high-quality printing with high-density, low-cost E-US inks, a liquid-cooled LED lamp system, a four-zone vacuum bed, and many more advanced features.
Large Format Flatbed Printing
at the Price, Quality and Speed You Need
Whether you supply signage and graphics for shopfronts, events, corporate, interior decoration or any number of other applications, the VersaOBJECT EU-1000MF is a revolutionary way to print and create new business opportunities. Compatible with hundreds of substrates and delivers high-impact graphics, the EU-1000MF fits seamlessly into your workspace and offers the ease, speed, quality and value you need to take your business to the next level.
Everything You Need to Succeed
UV Flatbed Printer
Print high-quality graphics at high speeds directly onto the media.
SAi FlexiPrint Plus RIP
Power your workflow with SAi Flexiprint Roland DG Edition 2.0.
Economical E-US Ink
Get stunning results every time with economical E-US ink.
Roland DG Care Warranty
Secure your investment with industry-leading support
Inexpensive Inks, Intuitive Operation
In addition to CMYK process colours, the new E-US inks are available in White and Clear Varnish on the 6C configuration,
delivering high-quality print results on hundreds of applications. The VersaOBJECT EU-1000MF offers a number of ink advantages for a
high-volume production UV flatbed operation.
Easy Ink Loading
Allows you to refill the 2.5L tanks as you go for high productivity, high volume printing.
LCD ink level display
Provides instant reference to ink status for fast, efficient refills in the middle of a print.
Print at Low Costs
Cost-effective inks when compared to other UV inks for large format flatbeds on the market.
Increase the Life Cycle of Your White Ink
Automatic agitation prevents white ink from settling in the tank to maintain consistent delivery.
Advanced Flatbed Technology
for Easy and Efficient Operation
Powerful and Advanced Flatbed Printing
High power technology of four or six print heads in a staggered two-row configuration.
Electronic Vacuum Bed
While many competitive flatbed devices rely on manual air switches, the EU-1000MF has a four-zone electronic vacuum bed that automatically adds suction and support in selected areas.
LED Lamps with Liquid Cooling
Liquid cooling dramatically increases the life cycle of your lamps, making the current process of your prints faster and more efficient.
Substrate Alignment Pins
Achieve consistent panel and board positioning with media alignment pins in the corner of the flatbed, which pop up at the touch of a button for automatic alignment to the print origin point.
Easy Handling of Substrates
Positive air pressure allows for secure, firm placement of heavy foils and substrates, allowing for easy loading and stable printing.
- Advanced Printhead Technology includes a printhead protection system that detects media impacts, as well as automatic media and printhead height positioning for easy setup and output.
- The Anti-Static Ionization System reduces static interference and increases print quality.
- Solenoid alignment pins provide accurate media placement and positive air-pressure helps users to load sheet materials.
- The Side Table for Control Station allows a comfortable and convenient management of the machine with the accessible placement of a PC or laptop.
- SAi FlexiPrint Plus Roland DG Edition Software RIP is included with machine purchase and offers Pantone libraries; as well as intuitive nesting, scaling, cropping and more to ensure quality prints.
EUS inks are GREENGUARD Gold certified, meaning they meet strict standards of low chemical emissions making them ideal for indoor applications.
Built to Build your business with the Best Warranty, Service and Support in the Industry
standard of mechanical quality and reliability, combined with a superior level of service and support.
Your EU-1000MF industrial flatbed UV-LED printer also includes a One Year Trouble Free Warranty
that gives you added security and peace of mind with your machine.
Why Choose Roland DG?
People buy Roland DG equipment because they know it will do what they need it to do - and more. Our mission is to bring new opportunities to society through digital technology, and we aim to develop the most reliable solutions in the industry.
- More than 40 years of trusted technical excellence.
- Robust, flexible technology and repeatable results.
- Unparalleled post-sales service and support.
Get in touch today and find out why Roland DG is the first choice for print businesses worldwide.