The Choice for True Professionals
Digital dental technology offers remarkable benefits to labs, dentists, technicians and patients alike. As a digital dental solutions provider, DGSHAPE makes it incredibly easy to produce high quality, amazingly accurate, and cost effective dental restorations. Whether you’re just getting into digital dentistry and CAD/ CAM or expanding your current restoration production, DGSHAPE by Roland has the solution for you.
What is CAD CAM?
CAD/ CAM refers to the software used to both design and mill dental prosthetics. CAD (Computer Aided Design) includes digitally scanning and designing prosthetics, while CAM (Computer Aided Manufacturing) is the process of sending final models to the output device and manufacturing them through milling or 3D printing. DGSHAPE devices and software are specifically engineered to perfectly fit into this digital workflow.
Products to Power Your Dental Lab
DWX-42W Wet Mill
An easy-to-operate, high-performance wet dental mill that fits the needs of high-efficiency labs and clinics by offering same day service and on-demand production of popular dental prosthetics.
– High-speed, precision milling of high-aesthetic glass ceramics and composite resin
– Expanded 6-station Automatic Tool Changer for uninterrupted milling
– Open architecture allows seamless integration with existing scanning devices
DWX-52DCi Dental Mill with Automatic Disc Changer and DWINDEX software
Take restoration production to a new level with higher tool capacities and automatic loading of multiple disc materials, including shaded zirconia. Includes performance monitoring DWINDEX software to monitor key production criteria.
– DWINDEX performance monitoring software to monitor ROI
– Material adapter rack included for a tidy and efficient work area
– Plus 6-slot Automatic Disc Changer (ADC), 15-station Automatic Tool Changer (ATC) and Intelligent Tool Control (ITC)
DWX-52D Dental Mill
Get in shape. Think smart. Mill in-house with the DWX-52D, offering increased material compatibility.
– New snap-on clamp system with 6 included adapters to maximise material usage and reduce set-up time
– Adapter rack included to store material and adapters securely
– Enhanced VPanel with Intelligent Tool Control function to assist tool-life management
DWX-4 Dental Mill
Ideal choice for labs just getting started in digital dentistry or for those that want to perform smaller, time-urgent jobs without tying up their larger production mills.
– Compact size is ideal for any lab environment
– Capable of unattended 4-axis milling with simple one-button operation
– Precision milling of wax, zirconia, nano composites and PMMA
Adapt your business to create a wide variety of restorations and increase profitability.
– New special milling burs to process titanium blocks with ease
– Reduce lead time for custom implants
– Adapters available for major titanium block manufacturers
Time Reduction Kits (TRK)
Two kits so you can choose between producing partial or full denture bases from cold-cure acrylic or gypsum models.
– Reduce in-house finishing time for full and partial denture applications
– Affordable materials combine with precision denture milling for a cost-effective solution
– The TRK workflow saves you time and money compared to other methods
The Power to Grow Your Restoration Production
Consistent Accuracy and Anatomic Detail
DGSHAPE technology ensures predictable, high quality production of your dental restorations, day in and day out. Your customer will feel the DGSHAPE difference in the fit and quality of the margin lines.
Open architecture means that you’re free to choose the materials supplier that meets your unique business needs.
Save Time and Material Costs
Create a batch workflow with DGSHAPE devices. Group multiple restoration jobs together, then mill on a single disc.
Expansion and Growth
Easily connect multiple DGSHAPE devices to a single computer to expand your labs production capacity and increase profits.
With automated features like tool changers, disc changers, and software notifications, DGSHAPE devices keep working long after you’ve left for the day.
DGSHAPE: Innovation at our core for over 30 years
At this time of uncertainty, we at DGSHAPE want you to know that we are here to support your business in any way we can. Below is a selection of videos to help you hit the ground running once business returns to normal. Covering topics such as routine maintenance, coolant replacement and tool changes to name a few, we hope you’ll find something useful.